CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Wild Woman Pendant


Description
This lead free copper plated pewter pendant is one cool wild woman and does she have a cute booty or what?
She is one of my regulars in my designs and this time I decided she would have a brown and pink theme. She is designed with pink blister pearls that spike out like her hair. I added high polish brownish black stones of Mahogany Obsidian and cream freshwater pearls. Necklace measures 17 1/4 inches and is finished with a antique copper lobster clasp. Thanks for looking! You will receive this in a gift box via first class mail with a delivery confirmation.

***********************************************************************************
I was looking for something inspirational for Zen Fem, so I googled Wild Woman and this artists' etsy site came up. I fell in love with this pendant! She is not much larger than a penny, but what a presence!
www.gypsymoondesigns.etsy.com has a wealth of beautiful jewelry, check it out!

0 comments: