CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I blog, therefore I am.....? Rachel's new blog

I have three children. My youngest is two years old. We homeschool. Hmmm...I don't always have a lot of time available to create ;) Shutting myself up in my "studio" for hours is pretty much never an option. But it has to happen. I've struggled with how to balance it all, but I can feel the need for it to become a priority rising within me. Are there other artist/moms out there struggling with this? I would love to here from you!! Come along with me as I try my damnedest to make it work...

http://www.thischromaticlife.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Earth Mama said...

Oh definitely. Im doing yoga daily now, took me 18 months of thinking about it to actually work it into my life. But I've now found the solution. I also feel the need for creativity in the kitchen and at my sewing machine. I've started an Etsy shop this week. I purchased a new sewing machine. Becoming a mother is taking me back to my roots. Put it out there, and what you need will come ;) albeit not always straight away. I've just made a quiet promise to myself to read your "My Feet" mantra daily. I love it.

earthmama said...

That is so awesome! I love it too. I'm so glad you have joined us and I can't wait to see your etsy shop!

Jesse